Detox now: 11 natural ways to "cleanse" toxins from your body once and for all
Detox Tricks: Christmas is slowly approaching and most people want to detox.
Detox Tricks: Christmas is slowly approaching and most people want to detox before the holidays. Are you wondering how your body can "cleanse"?
Here are eleven detox tricks:
Eat a high-fiber breakfast: Fiber will help your digestive system. They may also help the large intestine to eliminate any indigestible food. Try oats with nuts and flax seeds. A breakfast that will put the whole system forward.
- Clear: Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow know something and avoid processed foods and sugar. Can you try it?
- Detoxification - Say goodbye to booze: After a Dionysian feast, give your body - and especially your liver - a week to recover. Not only will you see your skin begin to heal, but you will also have saved a lot of calories.
- Say yes to green: Put salads and juices in green on your menu. The body will appreciate it. - Drink water: Make sure you drink plenty of water, which eliminates toxins, but also keeps you hydrated. It's the least you can do after days and nights of vodka and turkey and roast pork.
The other tricks:
- Put a slice of lemon in: Lemons have over 20 anti-cancer ingredients and help you cleanse.
- Detoxification - Eat organic apples: Apples are rich in pectin, which keeps toxins away from the body.
Take a deep breath: The more oxygen enters your body, the more alive you feel.
- Smile: Think positive and let this laugh form on your lips. You will remember us. Stress levels will drop and good chemicals will party in your head.
- Make a proper housewife basket: Broccoli, garlic, spinach, cabbage, blackberries and ginger all have super detoxifying substances.
Sweat your shirt: 30 minutes of exercise will make your heart work better, your body wake up and the toxins go where they came from.