K. Dimitra Alexandrou in memory of the parents of Despina and Charalambos, offered to KEPA items of medicines and disability equipment.
KEPA is registered in the register of the Republic of Cyprus with registration number 1912 (date of registration 19 May 1998).
He has developed a great philanthropic activity in matters of social welfare with the following activities:
1. Free Home Delivery of Hot Food to needy Families
2. Center for Care & Rehabilitation of the Elderly and Disabled
3. Free Hospitality & Palliative Care for Cancer Patients
4. Social Grocery for needy families "Love Basket"
5. Hosts a free Special School for Children with Special Skills "Lighthouse of Life"
6. Guesthouse for Extraordinary Families (Victims of Domestic Violence)
7. Offering clothes and shoes to needy families
8. Scholarships and aids to needy students and pupils ”