The final pre-election rally of DIKO Famagusta took place in Xylofagou on Saturday night, where the presentation of the MP candidates for Famagusta took place.
The President of DIKO, Nikolas Papadopoulos, called on the citizens to study the party's proposals and to support DIKO next Sunday.
Suggestions such as:
- the retroactive subsidy of rent and operating expenses of companies affected by the pandemic.
- the reduction of tax rates for companies that create new jobs.
- the extension of the unemployment benefit up to 12 months
- the reduction of VAT from 19% to 9% in the hotel industry
"We call on the citizens to study our proposals and give us, with their vote on May 30, the opportunity to put them into practice," said Nikolas Papadopoulos.
The DIKO ballot for Famagusta:
- Georgiou Vassos - EAC Technician
- Koulias Zacharias - Member of Parliament for Famagusta, Lawyer
- March March - Accountant
- Pachomiou Panagiotis, Aristinden Architect
- Pitsillidis (Kouloupas) Konstantinos - Businessman
- Senekis Christos - Lawyer, Internationalist, Member of Executive Office DIKO
- Triaros Lefteris - Aristindin, Economist, Certified Public Accountant - Auditor
- Tryfonos Kyriakos - President of the Famagusta District (Nicosia)
- Farkonis Adamos - Pharmacist, Famagusta General Hospital
- Chiotis Stelios - Aristindin, Musician, Composer, Singer
- Chrysodontas (Pittakis) Konstantinos - Director of Insurance Company, Chairman of the Famagusta District Committee