Stathis Panagiotopoulos is provocative: I did not upload any video, I do not understand why so much fear
"He never tried to leave the city or his residence"
The home investigation of the Cybercrime Prosecution in the house of Stathis Panagiotopoulos lasted almost two hours in the presence of him.
Mobile phones and computers have been targeted. However, he took the road again to the General Police Directorate of Thessaloniki, where he is being held as he is expected to be taken to the prosecutor tomorrow.
He has not submitted to the Authorities so far.
However, he has talked to the police and in these few things they have said, he denied the accusations, saying that he has not uploaded any video and in fact, he claimed that "he does not understand why he is so upset" about something he has not done.
Defender Panagiotopoulos: He regrets it
According to his lawyer, however, the former presenter of Radio Arvylas states that he "regrets" what he did.
"In order for my client to be remanded in custody, he must be charged with a felony and subjected to interrogation. This still does not seem to exist as a possibility. "What should be pointed out and is our position so far, is that Mr. Panagiotopoulos has stated from the first moment that he has regretted what has happened," Stathis Panagiotopoulos's lawyer, Georgios, told iefimerida.gr Dakouras.
"He was at the disposal of the Police and the Authorities from the first moment, he never tried to leave the city or his residence and from there on he will face any accusation that turns out to concern him. He is obviously in a very bad psychological state, he has apologized for the actions he has done and from today he is facing a new accusation, which we do not know exactly what it is ", he pointed out about the psychological state of his client.
Regarding the videos that are said to be still on the internet, he pointed out that: "We have not been informed, there is a preliminary examination and a preliminary investigation in progress, in fact a preliminary examination and the current process of the Autophoros. This process is delicate and for the people who have suffered what they have suffered ".
It is recalled that Stathis Panagiotopoulos was handed over shortly before 16:00, today Wednesday (22/12), to the Thessaloniki Police Department.
The car of the former presenter of "Radio Arvylas" was pending, which was activated last night, after a young woman, his ex-partner, filed a lawsuit against him, as he also located her own videos with her personal moments posted on the Internet.
As Apostolos Lytras, lawyer of one of the victims, Stathis Panagiotopoulos, explained, on Thursday, December 23, he will be taken to the Prosecutor, in order to be referred to the competent Autonomous Misdemeanor Court.
The movements of Stathis Panagiotopoulos in the following days
"He will refer him to the competent Autophoros, if he deems that this, I think, will happen tomorrow, a Court of Misdemeanors. That is, it will be a misdemeanor because the Police do not manage to refer him for a crime because there is no evidence ", said Mr. Lytras to" Live News "in Mega.
As for how Stathis Panagiotopoulos will move in the coming days, Mr. Lytras estimated that the presenter "will request a 3-day postponement of the trial to make his apology."