Tragedy in Evia: A 12-month-old baby was found dead from an electric shock

He died at the age of only 12 months

48900968 E8B7 41BC A775 68C345E7D8FC

Dead is a little girl in Argyros of the Municipality of Kymi - Aliveri, who died at the age of just 12 months.

According to, the baby was taken dead to the Aliveri Health Center. According to the information so far, the death was due to electrocution. However, it is expected to be confirmed by the autopsy.

The president of the village, Dinos Apostolou, said: "Everyone in the village is shocked. As soon as we learned the tragic event we froze. My sincere condolences to the family." Source: First Theme