Egypt: 23 killed in deadly bus collision with truck
At least 23 people have been killed in a collision between a truck and a minibus on Saturday on a motorway near Port Said, Egyptian media reported.
According to the newspaper Al Gomhuria, the bus was transporting workers to a textile factory.
The cause of the accident is not yet known, the Egyptian news agency MENA said.
It was the second fatal car accident in the country in one day. Earlier on Saturday, six people were killed in a collision between a truck and a tourist bus on a motorway in the Sun Sukhna area on the west coast of the Red Sea in the Gulf of Suez.
Two tourists from Malaysia and one from India are among the six dead, media reported.