Analytically the results
The Ministry of Health announced two more deaths from the disease covid-19 in Cyprus. In addition, 2.759 new cases were announced.
- 2 deaths were announced
- Relate to:
• Woman, aged 89, who passed away on 8/10/2022
• A man, aged 84, who passed away on 11/10/2022
- Total number of deaths with final cause of the disease COVID-19: 1.189.
- 53 patients COVID-19 are hospitalized in OKYPY hospitals
- 7 in serious condition (ICU: 0 out of ventilator / 3 intubated, MAF: 4)
- 3 patients who have ceased to be infectious continue to be treated intubated due to COVID in an Intensive Care Unit.
- A total of 66.500 diagnostic tests were performed
- 2.759 new cases were identified (total of 593.542 cases).
- Position rate in all exams 4,15%
Total number of molecular tests (PCR):
- 2.207 molecular tests were performed
- There were 184 positive incidents
- Position rate 8,34%
Total Rapid Test:
- 64.293 rapid antigen detection tests were performed
- There were 2.575 positive incidents
- Position rate 4,01%
- 1.863 molecular tests were performed, 122 positive cases were identified (percentage of positivity 6,55%)
- 43.972 rapid antigen detection tests were performed, 2.450 positive cases were detected (positivity rate 5,57%)
Through the programs of the Ministry of Health, 20.321 rapid antigen detection tests were performed. 125 positive cases were identified.
– Sampling points: 10.181 rapid detection tests detected 77 positive cases (positivity rate 0,76%)
– Primary Education: 169 rapid detection tests, 1 positive case detected (positivity rate 0,59%)
- Secondary Education: 2.303 rapid detection tests detected 4 positive cases (positivity rate 0,17%)
- Nursing homes: 4.168 rapid antigen detection tests were performed, 20 positive cases were detected (positivity rate 0,48%)
- Closed structures: 3.500 rapid antigen detection tests were performed and 23 new cases were detected (positivity rate 0,66%).