The Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance announces that the applications for all the Special Plans for the period from October 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021 have been posted today on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy.
It is recalled that the Special Plans for which applications are submitted for the above period are as follows:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations (Application EEA.9 or EEA.14),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities Affected by Tourism (EEC Application.10),
- Special Plan for Businesses of Certain Economic Activities (ESA Application.13),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision (ESA Application.5) and
- Special Sickness Allowance for people infected with the virus Covid-19 or if they have remained in a mandatory restriction. (EEC application.2).
Models of the Certified Public Accountant Report that must be submitted electronically together with the respective application have also been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy.
It is emphasized that the deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from October 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021 is Monday, November 8, 2021 (midnight).
Interested parties are invited to submit their application in a timely manner, as online applications will not be available for use after the above deadline and any requests for late applications will not be accepted.
In addition, the Groups of Companies wish that the Group companies, which are engaged in the same economic activity, be considered as a single application for participation of the Group in a Special Plan that is applied during the period from October 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021, They must submit a relevant request through the form that will be posted on the website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy in order to obtain approval from the Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance. The form should be sent, duly completed, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 8, 2021. Please note that in case of Group Groups have already obtained the approval of the Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance for submission a single application need not be re-applied.
It is emphasized that in order for the payment of the Special Allowances to be possible, the appropriate Bank Account Statement mentioned in each application must be submitted, provided that it has not already been submitted and confirmed.