The Civil Defense Force recommends to the citizens and especially to the vulnerable groups of the population that are located in areas where there is a high concentration of dust in the atmosphere, such as:
- avoid unnecessary travel,
- avoid physical exercise outdoors,
- limit their time spent outdoors,
- use appropriate personal protective equipment if working outdoors,
- use a special protective mask in case of severe respiratory problems,
- refer to their treating physician in case of symptoms of shortness of breath and
- systematically monitor public air quality updates.