Weekly report: 2.681 cases of coronavirus and 2 deaths
The Ministry announced that a total of 2681 cases were detected and two deaths were recorded
The weekly report of cases was published by the Ministry of Health on Friday, September 30.
The Ministry announced that a total of 2681 cases were detected and two deaths were recorded.
The report in detail
Announcement of the Ministry of Health on new cases of the disease COVID-19 for the week of September 23 – 29, 2022
The Ministry of Health announces that for the week of September 23 – 29, 2022:
2 deaths were announced
• Male, aged 63, who died on 21 September
• Male, aged 79, who died on 23 September
- Total number of deaths with final cause of the disease COVID-19: 1.182.
- 47 patients COVID-19 are hospitalized in OKYPY hospitals
- 2 in serious condition (ICU: 0 out of ventilator / 1 intubated, MAF: 1)
– 1 patient who stopped being infectious continues to be intubated due to COVID in the Intensive Care Unit.
- A total of 67.682 diagnostic tests were performed
- 2.681 new cases were identified (total of 587.994 cases).
- Position rate in all exams 3,96%
Total number of molecular tests (PCR):
- 2.394 molecular tests were performed
- There were 160 positive incidents
- Position rate 6,68%
Total Rapid Test:
- 65.288 rapid antigen detection tests were performed
- There were 2.521 positive incidents
- Position rate 3,86%
- 2.035 molecular tests were performed, 132 positive cases were identified (percentage of positivity 6,49%)
- 44.483 rapid antigen detection tests were performed, 2.409 positive cases were detected (positivity rate 5,42%)
Through the programs of the Ministry of Health, 20.805 rapid antigen detection tests were performed. 112 positive cases were identified.