168 patients COVID-19 of which 84 are in serious condition. 80,96% of patients do not have a history of vaccination
The Ministry of Health announces that today, December 28 2021:
- No deaths of patients with a final cause of death were recorded COVID-19, and therefore the total number of deaths remains 630.
- 168 patients COVID-19 of which 84 are in serious condition. 80,96% of patients do not have a history of vaccination.
- 15 post-COVID patients who have ceased to be infectious (declassified cases), continue to be hospitalized in intubated condition due to COVID in an Intensive Care Unit.
- A total of 98,047 disease detection tests have been performed by the molecular method (PCR) and the antigen rapid detection method (antigen rapid test).
- 2241 (positive rate: 2,29% new cases of the disease COVID-19 detected by molecular tests (PCR) and antigen rapid test (antigen rapid test), raising the total number of cases in 154,926.
The current results are detailed.
A. Deaths from the disease COVID-19:
No patient deaths were recorded with COVID-19. Therefore, the total number of deaths with the ultimate cause of the disease COVID-19 remains 630, of which:
402 men (63,8%), and
- 227 women (36,2%).
The average age of those who die from the disease is 75,9 years.
In total, 168 patients of the disease are treated in the hospitals of OKYPY COVID-19, of which 84 in serious condition or in MAF conditions.
Of the 84 patients in serious condition, 27 are intubated, 8 are admitted to an intravenous intensive care unit and 49 to an intensive care unit.
The situation in the hospitals is as follows:
Number of Patients
Intensive Care Unit
Intensive Care Units
Except for a respirator
C. Positive incidents Covid-19 (PCR test and rapid antigen test):
Of the 98,047 diagnoses made, 11,803 were made by molecular method (PCR) and 86,244 by the method of antigen rapid test, 2241 cases of the disease were identified. COVID-19, which emerged as follows:
In detail, the rapid antigen tests (rapid test) through the program of the Ministry of Health were carried out today as follows:
Province / Sector
Number of positives