- 3 cups teaspoon rice (place it for 2 hours in water and apple cider vinegar)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh dill chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chicken breast, cut into pieces
- Chicken broth
- 100 gr. tsoritho
- 200 gr. shrimp cleaned
- Salt Pepper
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic and tomato and sauté until they wither.
Add the chicken and chorizo and sauté until golden brown on all sides.
Add the rice to the pot and enough chicken broth to cover all the rice.
Finally, place the shrimp on top, garnish with dill and cover with a lid.
Simmer over medium heat until the rice has absorbed all the liquid.
Garnish with lemon and serve hot.