- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup teaspoon chopped onion
- 1 apple (peeled and sliced)
- 2 pork chops
- 3/4 cup tea with apple sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- 1/8 tsp. grated cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat, add the onion and apple slices and sauté until softened for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the onion and apple to a bowl.
- Place the steaks in the same pan and sauté over medium heat until golden brown on both sides, for about 5 minutes per side.
- In the bowl with the onions and apple slices add the apple sauce, brown sugar, mustard and cinnamon and mix well.
- Place the steaks in a pan, season with salt and pepper, garnish with apple sauce and cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-45 minutes.