- 1/2 cup chopped yellow tea pepper
- 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1/2 cup teaspoon chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup tea cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup tea lentils boiled
- 1/2 cup teaspoon of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup tea olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
In a large jar add the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and salt and mix.
Add the pepper, chickpeas, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, lentils and parsley and screw the lid on.
Shake well and refrigerate for up to 5 days.