- 4 cups tea lettuce
- 1 large cucumber, cut into cubes
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 large red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 250 gr. grapes or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup teaspoon olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup teaspoon sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 5- 6 tbsp grated feta
- For the lemon dressing: 1/3 cup. teaspoon olive oil, 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp water, 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley, 2 tbsp garlic, finely chopped, 2 tbsp. dry oregano, 1 tbsp dried basil, 1/2 tbsp salt, pepper (optional)
Boil the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water until al dente. Strain and rinse with cold water to remove the heat and transfer to a large bowl.
While the pasta is boiling, prepare the lemon dressing, mixing all the ingredients together in a jar or bowl.
Add the salad ingredients to the salad bowl together with the pasta and pour over the lemon dressing. Stir until all is evenly coated, season with salt and pepper if desired.