GREECE: 30-year-old confessed to the murder of 26-year-old Garyfallia

He was arrested and will be taken to the prosecutor


According to the police, the couple had been fighting a lot in the last few days, while the same happened on Friday afternoon, while both of them are in traffic.

Then the 30-year-old took the car off the road and threw it on the rocky slope 30 meters, while in so many other meters it would fall into the sea.

The girl went out, followed her and pushed her into the sea. It hit some rocks and ended up in the sea. He also dived into the sea to help her but when he found her unconscious he got up and left. A case was filed against the 30-year-old and he will try to be transferred to the Naxos Prosecutor's Office within the day.

According to information, the 30-year-old when he was located by the authorities, was dehydrated and in poor condition, while what he was saying was incomprehensible, as he was confused. All he allegedly said was how "It was a bad time" and "We quarreled, the phase broke down".

The event was notified by local prosecutor's office before the case was referred to Homicide Department.

According to reports, Police found an earring of the girl in the area as well as blood stains. The necklace worn by the unfortunate 26-year-old was also found broken.

The 26-year-old girl who was originally from Arrow of Corinth and had studied pharmacist, was on the island doing short day camping together with her young friend, who is originally from Vrachati, Corinth.

Her body was transported by "Dionysios Solomos" to a hospital in Athens on Friday night in order to perform an necropsy - autopsy to determine the exact circumstances of her death, with the authorities investigating all the possibilities.

According to what has become known, the 26-year-old was pulled out dead from the sea area of ​​Lygaria in Folegandros late on Friday afternoon. According to an announcement by the Coast Guard, in the same area bag found which contained the identity of a 30-year-old, who is the partner of the 26-year-old, and whose fate was unknown.

The 26-year-old Garyfallia was originally from Velo, Corinth and had studied pharmacy, while friend has its origins in Vrachati of Corinth. The couple took a few days off at campsite on the island.

According to Cyclades Voice, eyewitnesses reported that they had seen the young girl before the tragic event to drives a car car with Greek signs, not for rent, on a very uphill road.

According to the same source, the car, for an unknown reason, deviated from its course and stopped off the road, without crashing, on a rocky spot.

Then, according to the information, the young woman got out of the driver's seat, took a backpack from the trunk, put it on her back and turned to the rocky area.

Later, the Port Authority was notified that a woman was seen floating in the sea area of ​​Lygaria, which is in the north of the island.

A Coast Guard and a private inflatable rushed to the spot, where they actually found and retrieved the young woman wearing her clothes, who, unfortunately, as determined by a doctor, she was dead.

According to information, the 30-year-old was located by a resident of the island, who notified the Coast Guard and the Police that they rushed to the spot.

The 30-year-old is said to have been located in the same rocky area where the young girl was found on Friday, while information states that threatened to suicide and the men of the Coast Guard negotiated with him for almost an hour in order to surrender.

Η woman who recognized her 30-year-old boyfriend describes in Open the moment she saw him and informed the police.

As he says "he had a characteristic headdress and I kept it" and on the way back from a swim to the beach of the island, we passed by the scene and there in the car I saw suddenly to a man emerges, who had similar hair to the photo I had seen.

"Automatically my mind went to the photo I had seen", says Mrs. Irini Marinaki, then she called the police and after a while she learned that he was indeed the one that the authorities were looking for and they arrested him.

In fact, he describes exactly the moment he saw the young man, saying that the 30-year-old was moving and was at a distance of approximately 10 meters from the point. "I had restrained how his hair is, because it is very tufted and characteristic and I saw a man there without a machine or car stopped on the road at the same time."

Ms. Marinaki, who was passing by with her family, notes that after seeing him, she left immediately and called the police.