The Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance announces that they have been posted today on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy the applications for all the Special Plans concerning the period from 1η August 2021 until 31η August 2021.
It is recalled that the Special Plans for which applications are submitted for the above period are as follows:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations (Application EEA.9 or EEA.14),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities Affected by Tourism (EEC Application.10),
- Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company's Operations (ESA Application.4),
- Special Support Scheme for the Unemployed Hotel Sector (Application EEC.8),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees (ESA Application.5) and
- Special Sickness Allowance for people infected with the virus Covid-19. (EEC application.2).
They are also posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy templates of Certified Public Accountant Report that must be submitted electronically together with the corresponding application.
It is emphasized that the deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from 1η August 2021 until 31η August 2021 is Thursday, September 9, 2021 (midnight).
Interested parties are invited to submit their application in a timely manner, as online applications will not be available for use after the above deadline and any requests for late applications will not be accepted.
In addition, the Groups of Companies that wish the Group companies, which are engaged in the same economic activity, to be considered as a single application for participation of the Group in a Special Plan that is applied during the period from 1η August 2021 until 31η August 2021, they must submit a request through the form that will be posted on the website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy for the purpose of granting approval by the Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance. The form should be sent, duly completed, to the email address email@example.com until Wednesday, September 8, 2021. It is pointed out that in case the Groups of Companies have already secured the approval of the Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance for the submission of a single application, they do not need to submit a new application.
It is emphasized that in order for the payment of the Special Allowances to be possible, the appropriate Bank Account Statement mentioned in each application must be submitted, provided that it has not already been submitted and confirmed.