Research by the Ministry. Education for the electric shock suffered by a 14-year-old

55abccb252cbfa1d456d16e7f08c6a50 14 YEARS OLD, Research, electric shock, SCHOOL, Ministry of Education

The Ministry of Education ordered an investigation into the incident that took place at a High School in Nicosia, when a 14-year-old student was electrocuted in his attempt to turn on the light in the school toilet.

Speaking to SigmaLive, the Spokesman of the Ministry of Education, Spyros Antonellos, stated that the switch in the specific toilet of the school was indeed uncovered.

The school tax office was aware of the problem and covered the switch with a metal cover, however students removed the screws leaving it uncovered, he said.

The 14-year-old went to the toilet and touched the cable, as a result of which he suffered an electric shock.

Electricians went to school today to fix the switch.

Source: sigmalive