From the 3rd to the 5th of April 2023, the confirmation of registrations for the 2023-2024 school year will take place, as the Directorate of Primary Education of the Ministry of Education informs the parents and guardians of the students of the public Primary Schools and Kindergartens, of Sports and Youth (Y.P.A.N.).
The confirmation of the registrations will be done, as in the last school year, electronically for all the students of the public Primary Schools and for all the children 4 years old and above (with a date of birth 1/9/2017 – 31/ 8/2019), who were approved to attend Public Kindergartens in the 2023-2024 school year.
The Online Registration Confirmation Portal at https://engrafes.moec.gov.cy/ will be accessible to all parents/guardians so that they can electronically confirm their children's registration from Monday, April 3 until Wednesday, April 5, 2023. Parents/guardians can go to this Portal and through the online link (Banner) on the website of the Ministry of Health: www.moec.gov.cy. In the Association (Banner) of Y.P.A.N. a Manual for the use of the electronic platform for parents/guardians is also posted, which they can also consult.
Specifically, on April 3-5, 2023, the parent / guardian should follow the following procedure in order to confirm the registration of his / her child:
1. Connection to the Electronic Registration Confirmation Portal: https://engrafes.moec.gov.cy/
2. Select the Registration Confirmation icon
3. Registration by parent / guardian:
- his / her mobile phone number,
- his / her email address (optional),
- the ID number of his / her child or passport or ARC number (depending on the identification number registered at the school) and
- the date of birth of his / her child in the form of dd / mm / yyyy.
Please note that if any field requires letters to be filled in, they must be entered in Latin characters (English alphabet). Also, all numbers (personal registration number, passport, ARC, telephone) must be written without spaces, without dashes, perpendiculars or periods and without zeros at the beginning.
4. The System automatically checks and confirms the data entered.
a) With the correct registration of the above information, the System will send to the mobile phone of the parent / parent / guardian / guardian a Temporary Access Code (OTP).
b) In case the data was not entered correctly, a message will appear for re-registration of the necessary data or for contacting the child's school to confirm the above data.
5. Registration of the Temporary Password (OTP) in the System, at which time the student's details will be displayed.
6. To complete the registration confirmation, the System will optionally request additional information about the student. The parent / guardian may or may not enter the specific information. You will then need to select Registration Confirmation.
Parents/guardians who have difficulty making the electronic confirmation can contact the school their child will attend in the 2023-2024 school year for assistance during business days and hours.
Parents / guardians who successfully complete their child's online registration confirmation will receive a message on their mobile phone and email address (if provided).
On April 6, 2023, the schools will contact, by phone, the parents/guardians who will not be able, for any reason, to confirm their child's registration electronically, so that after securing their consent, the schools themselves will proceed to the confirmation of the registration of the specific students.