Koukaki: "I drank, I came back, we fought and I killed her", said the 53-year-old

The description of the perpetrator to the police about how he ended up in the crime

diariksicar 585x344 4 WOMEN KILLING, KOUKAKI

The 53-year-old perpetrator who killed his 46-year-old wife at their home in Koukaki spoke about the problems they faced in their marriage, the quarrels, the reunion efforts and in general the explosive situation that existed between them.

According to police sources, the perpetrator described to the police how he ended up in the crime. As she said, she had consumed alcohol, while when she returned home they had a bad fight and then she took the knife and killed her.

"I had a drink, I came back and we had a fight. I took the knife and killed her with two knives. "I left and tried to commit suicide," he said.

According to information, the perpetrator had moved out of the house while lately he was asking to be together again.

The unfortunate woman was found in a pool of blood by the 24-year-old son of the couple, whom the 53-year-old notified after his act.

"I killed your mother," said only the 53-year-old and hung up the phone. The son was out at the time and ran home to Koukaki to see what had happened.

According to what he has told the police, in a first informal testimony, he saw his mother in a pool of blood, while next to it there was a curtain, which probably fell during the couple's quarrel. By the time the 24-year-old arrived at the scene, his father had left the house.

The 53-year-old after the crime tried to end his life trying to fall into the void with his car. As the head of the Attica police, G. Kalliakmanis, told SKAI, the man finally fell on some rocks and was transported to the KAT, where he is being treated.

The chronicle of the case

The 53-year-old last night, after an argument with his wife, stabbed her to death in their apartment on Matrozou Street in Koukaki. He then alerted their 24-year-old son and fled.

The 24-year-old allegedly located the unfortunate woman in a pool of blood shortly after one in the morning and immediately notified EKAB and the police.

Source: skai.gr