He had an allergic reaction after the lip fillers and went viral on TikTok
The reaction of her body was so bad that it left a terrible swelling on her upper lip
A woman was rushed to hospital after suffering an allergic reaction when she put fillers on her lips.
Ruby shared the traumatic experience on TikTok, where the video has been viewed by thousands so far.
According to her, the reaction was so bad that it left her with a terrible swelling on her upper lip as well as an extremely swollen face.
Although she was smiling in some of the photos, Ruby also added that this has prevented her from touching her lips again for good. Some have commented that the hospital should not deal with allergic reactions for those who have facial surgery, while many have said the exact opposite: "People who say this was a waste of NHS funds are all paying their taxes, children. "Allergic reactions can occur from ANYTHING," wrote one user.
"I believe that anyone who needs treatment should receive it no matter what happened," one support user agreed.
After watching the video, one person wrote: "That's why I personally will never have cosmetic surgery or something like that is very dangerous for me!"