Instructions for submitting applications for HEIs in Greece
Instructions for submitting applications for admission to Higher and Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) of Greece 2020 were issued by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth.
A. Introduction to the higher education of Greece Graduates of Lyceums or corresponding schools of member states of the European Union
The Examination Service of the Higher Education Directorate of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth (YPPAN), announces the procedure to be followed this year for the graduates of Cypriot schools who participated in the Pancyprian Examinations 2020 and claim a place in the Higher Education ) of Greece.
at least one of the parents of the candidates is not of Greek origin,
have attended with full attendance at least the last two classes of high school or corresponding school in a foreign country.
In particular, this category also includes candidate graduates of Lyceums of the Republic of Cyprus, who have participated in the Pancyprian Examinations and hold a Certificate of General Access / Classification of the current year.
It is clarified that the Certificate of General Access / Classification for the HEIs of Greece will be issued to the candidates upon their arrival at the Application Concentration Centers (CSA) that will operate per province for the submission of applications for the HEIs of Greece.
2. The Examination Service informs the interested candidates that the General Access / Classification Grades for the HEIs of Greece have already been announced from 23/07/2020 and are on the website of the Ministry of Education (http://enimerosi.moec.gov.cy/ypp11095)
3. The Application-Computer Bulletin for the HEIs of Greece will be submitted ONLY at the Application Concentration Centers (CSA) that will be put into operation by the Examination Service in all the provinces of Cyprus, as shown in detail below:
PROVINCE / APPLICATION COLLECTION CENTER (KSA)
Nicosia: Technical University
Limassol: Lyceum of Linopetra
Larnaca: Agios Georgios High School
Paphos: Kykkos High School
Famagusta: Lyceum of Paralimni
The Application Concentration Centers (CSCs) will operate from Tuesday, July 28 until Saturday, August 1, 2020, from 8:30 a.m. – 2: 30 p.m.
4. This year 2020 graduates will submit their application in the province of their graduation school.
All graduates of previous years, who took part in the Pancyprian Examinations 2020 and are applying for positions in the Higher and Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) of Greece, will be able to apply to any of the above Application Concentration Centers.
5. Candidates who will need to authorize other persons to submit the Application-Computerized Card should visit the website of the Examination Service to ensure and complete the special authorization form (http://www.moec.gov.cy/ypexams/pdf/entypa/exousiodotisi_aaei.pdf) which they must submit to the CSA when submitting their application.
6. The supporting documents that are required The candidates to present to the CSA, when submitting the application, are the following:
a. Political Identity Card or other official document proving the identity of the candidate.
Individuals who, upon authorization, will undertake the completion of the application for candidates who are unable to attend the CSOs must present the relevant completed authorization, their Political Identity, as well as a photocopy of the Political Identity Card or other official document proving their identity. candidate. The authorization as well as the photocopy of the official document of the candidate will be received by the person in charge of the CSA.
b. High School / Technical School Certificate or Certificate of Dismissal
7. It is reminded that the interested candidates have the opportunity to choose up to 40 Schools / Departments from only two Scientific Fields. Therefore, before coming to the KSA, they must decide the order of preference of the Schools / Departments in which they wish to secure a place.
Candidates are additionally informed that the KSA will be staffed with Teachers of Counseling and Vocational Education to provide assistance in completing their application. They are also invited to contact the Head Offices of the Counseling and Vocational Education Service (YSEA) at the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth during working days and hours (tel .: 80002121).
B. 1. Regarding the process of applying for a position in the Higher and Higher Education Institutions of Greece, it is pointed out that the candidate holders of a High School Diploma of the Republic of Cyprus, regardless of the place of residence, for their participation in this category submit the Application-Computer at the Application Concentration Centers that will operate specifically for this purpose in CYPRUS.
2. Those candidates who have submitted or will submit an Application-Computer Form with the category "Greeks Abroad" for the year 2020 (from Monday 20 July until Monday 27 July 2020) NOT are also entitled to submit an Application-Computer Bulletin with the category "Graduates of Lyceums or corresponding Schools of EU Member States" for the year 2020.
3. All candidates must, when submitting the Application-Computer Bulletin, have the necessary supporting documents, which after their admission must be submitted to the Secretariat of their Department or School of Success, which will check for completeness. and their legality in order to complete their registration. If during the control of the necessary supporting documents it is found that the legal conditions for inclusion in the special categories are not met, due to the submission of false or illegal supporting documents, the admitted ones are deleted by decision of the Department or the School and are excluded for the next two (2) academic years. years from each admission process in all Departments and Schools.
C. The Examination Service informs the public that it will follow within the next few days an additional announcement regarding the required documents / supporting documents for the purpose of enrollment in the HEIs of Greece.