"Survivor": A player from the Fighters team fainted [video]
The unexpected incident that happened from the very first day.
The first episode of the new cycle of "Survivor", we watched last night on Sunday, December 26, through the frequency of SIGMA TV.
The two teams arrived on the island, and after Giorgos Lianos made the necessary recommendations, the game started, the players were dragged to the battlefields and gave us quite interesting matches.
However, from the very first day in the fighters' hut there were incidents, and we refer to Thanasis Bellos, who after an insect bite, suffered fainting shock and needed the intervention of a doctor and his transfer to a local hospital.